Sheltered by a hut in the early years the dram is now grown to this beautiful structure. The prominent features of the school are:
- Shri Ramkrushna Hall – 1400 Sq. ft. Multipurpose Hall
- Samartha Gymnasium – Advanced Gymnasium
- Krantisurya Vasudev Balvant Phadke – Ground
- Classrooms – 6
- Office Rooms – 3
- Yantralay – Technical Workshop.
Generous support by: Tere Des Hommes (Denmark) and Land donated by Smt. Anandi Narayan Valhar in (1993)